Buy it at Insound!

Sunday, November 04, 2012

today called for skinnies in bloom

 Set out today in my fave jeans of the moment. Yep, loud, saturated blossoming ones. Blooming shoes too! and a metal-trim lace tank. Oh & how could a plaid-loving girl forget? A plaid bow headband. My best accessory and I went to a party and then to our neighborhood pond to feed the ducks. Perhaps more on the party later... Don't you adore L's little convertible Red Flyer? 
I leave you with Wild Nothing's Paradise featuring vocals by Michelle Williams. I am so in love with this track... You'll find it at the bottom of this post. Prepare to swoon. 
love,
sunlovey








1 comment:

  1. great jeans!! and that headband is very cute !
    please feel free to come by and check my blog out
    Elsey

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: